Frontiers is a community-oriented open-access academic publisher and research network. Their grand vision is to build an Open Science platform that empowers researchers in their daily work and where everybody has equal opportunity to seek, share and generate knowledge.
Frontiers is looking for enthusiastic software testers with a background in automated and manual testing of large web sites. You will be part of an international team working on the newest technologies.
This position was created in response to the company’s expansion into new academic areas.
Frontiers is looking for a Software Tester based in Madrid.
The successful candidate for this position will be part of a SCRUM team to:
- Plan and execute testing of new releases
- Work with developers during the implementation of new functionality
- Work with the product owner to verify test requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create infrastructure to automate testing activities
- Work with operations teams on performance testing
You may be required to travel to our Headquarters in Switzerland occasionally.
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madrid, Spain
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2014