NATO Headquarters is undergoing a strategic plan to revitalise the use, management and support of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). In order to manage the complexity of this ICT Revitalisation Programme, a series of projects hasbeen established. The goal of this Programme is to provide an effective, contemporary, and well-connected ICT platform that supports the Headquarters’ role of building consensus, making decisions, and executing its objectives.
The main responsibility of the subject post is the establishment and management of the Security Accreditation related activities within the agreed structure of the ICT Revitalisation Programme. The incumbent will manage the delivery of the accreditation products and coordinate any allocated Accreditation team resources, with the authority and responsibility to run the accreditation on a day-to-day basis. The post will act as the central point of contact for coordination between the various project team members and ICTM and Headquarters’ security staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- possess at least 5 years’ general IT experience;
- possess at least 2 years’ experience dealing with Information Security (INFOSEC) issues (ideally in environments with high security requirements such as financial institutions, governments, or military systems);A 22(2013)
- possess at least 2 years’ experience in project management methodologies and processes, including projects with a high level of security impact and which require security accreditation/certification projects (such as in environments including financial institutions, governments, or military systems);
- have at least 2 years of practical experience in system administration of Local Area Networks;
- possess good knowledge of security test and evaluation planning;
- possess the following minimum levels of NATO’s official languages (English/French): V (“Advanced”) in one; and I (“Beginner”) in the other.
LOCATION: NATO Headquarters, Brussels, Belgium
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 24th July 2013
Read more and apply here.