The Delegation of the European Union to Myanmar is looking for a Programme Assistant, Myanmar
To assist the Operations section in the management of development cooperation with Myanmar.
Functions and Duties:
- Preparation of tenders, calls for proposals and contracts.
- Compile and update project related files and documents.
- Monitor procedural requirements related to projects (start up events, deadlines, reporting)
- Coordinate and provide administrative support to I-NGOs/Consultants.
- Liaise with Finance & contracts section in ensuring timely payments, budget amendments and riders.
- In conjunction with other sectors, update the EC project database on a monthly basis.
- Review and collate relevant press articles.
- Organise missions and post missions actions.
- Follow up functional budget.
- Prepare relevant information, press releases, fact sheets, presentations of activities of the section
- Assist in preparing monthly and annual reports
- Assist in encoding contract data (CRIS)
- Follow up allocation, commitments & disbursements
- Verification of the projects financial accounts
- Ensure that the relevant sector documents are posted and up to date on the EC Delegation website
Deadline for receipt of applications: 4:00pm, Friday, 23 May 2014