Place of employment: Paris, France
Deadline for applications: 12/06/2017 (23:59hrs, Paris local time)
- Investors’ protection: to have the needs of financial consumers better served and to reinforce their rights as investors while acknowledging their responsibilities;
- Orderly markets: to promote the integrity, transparency, efficiency, and well-functioning of financial markets and robust market infrastructures, and
- Financial stability: to strengthen the financial system in order to be capable of withstanding shocks and the unravelling of financial imbalances while fostering economic growth.
- Finance & Procurement team – preparing and implementing the budget and procurement plan, and ensuring that budgetary transactions are run in a sound manner and in respect of existing EU rules and procedures;
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Unit – preparing and implementing the ESMA’s IT strategic programme, as well as ensuring the implementation and maintenance of the IT systems and networks of the Authority;
- Human Resources team – supporting ESMA staff in all matters related to recruitment, payroll, individual rights and career development, and
- The Facility Management team – responsible for the smooth running of the facilities of the Authority and the acquisition of goods and services, in accordance with the EU public procurement rules and procedures. It ensures also the health, safety and security of ESMA staff and visitors.