The College of Europe, Natolin Campus (Warsaw) is seeking applications for the position of two 6 months post-doctoral research fellows with a starting date of 15 September 2014. The post will be created within the framework of the European Neighbourhood Policy Chair.
The call is open for citizens from EU and ENP partner countries.
The College of Europe is looking for scholars with:
- a doctorate (concluded within the last five years), preferably in Political Science, InternationalRelations, Comparative Politics,
- a demonstrated interest in the field of European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) with a special focuson its southern and/or eastern dimension,
- a proven track record of research in the area of European foreign policy analysis and/or Europeanneighbourhood-related area studies,
- a very good command of English or French.
- undertaking research activities leading to high-level scientific publications,
- contributing to the activities of the European Neighbourhood Policy Chair,
- providing academic support for students undertaking a Master Thesis related to the ENP and theEuropean neighbourhood.
The College offers:
- an excellent academic setting,
- a six month contract under Polish law,
- an international working environment.
Application deadline: 4 July 2014