A traineeship of a maximum of 6 months within the Political, Economic, Press and Information Section and the Operations Section and other sections if required of the EU Delegation to Azerbaijan.
- Organisation and coordination of EU events (round tables, conferences, seminars, exhibitions, fairs, etc.) for different target groups (students, youth, academic community, central and local authorities at central and regional levels) including planning, supervision, communication and reporting;
- Follow up of printed, internet and social media in connection to the general environment of human rights and individual cases;
- Analysis of legislation regarding human rights and civil society;
- General information activity and consultations: daily work with queries from students, government, NGOs, other embassies and generalpublic;
- Support in the development of sector specific studies;
- Support to EU projects on PR matters;
- Assistance in organisation of information campaigns on general and specific EU related subjects;
- Co-ordination and co-operation with information networks (libraries, NGOs);
- Co-ordination of information visits for journalists of the host country to develop their awareness of EC policies and programmes;
- Support in the selection of contents for the EU radio programme (AvropadASAN) and the dedicated website on education and youth (www.sizinavropa.az);
- Carry out other ad-hoc tasks as directed by Head of Delegation or Heads of the different Sections.Planning and reporting:
- Participation in the implementation of press and information activities and meetings with civil society;
- Assistance in reporting to Headquarters on the political situation and the situation of civil society and Human Rights.
Application deadline: 01/05/2018