Do you work with surveys, demographic information, evaluation data, test scores, or observation data? Are you interested in making the data you collect more useful by organizing it, analyzing it, and applying it in different ways?
This self-paced, online course is intended for anyone who wants to learn more about how to structure, visualize, and manipulate data. This includes student, educators, researchers, journalists, and small business owners.
The course is available from March 18 – April 4, 2014
Course completion requires an internet-enabled desktop or laptop computer. Course participation requires a Google account. Basic familiarity with spreadsheets and comfort using a web browser is recommended. Knowledge of statistics and experience with programming are not required.
The course is offered at no cost.
This is a self-paced course that you can access at any time. Downloadable certificates of completion will be given when you complete the final project and final assessment by 8:00pm PST, Friday, April 4, 2014.
What is the course schedule?
– March 18: All course content available
– March 24: Mid-course survey available
– March 27: Mid-course survey due
– March 28: Post-course assessment available
– March 28: Final project available
– April 4: Final project & post-test due; official course close
– April 15: Asynchronous course available