Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Optimize client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy
- Improve the advertisers’ individual ad and campaign performance.
- Build relevant, researched keyword lists and groupings and create/edit text for client advertising campaigns
- Respond to client inquiries by email, phone and face to face presentations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated creativity in writing, communication and presentations.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and research skills
Job location(s): Dublin, Ireland