IBF International Consulting is a European development consultancy founded in Brussels in 1977 that is working on co-operation projects financed by international institutions like the European Commission and the World Bank.
The person will work at IBF’s headquarters in Brussels covering the following tasks:
- Manage running projects worldwide and in a variety of sectors to the highest satisfaction of beneficiaries and funding agencies
- Making sure expected deliverables are submitted
- Troubleshooting when necessary
- Identification and recruitment of short term experts
- Secure a good working relation with experts, clients and partners
- Secure a positive image and reputation of IBF
- Field visits
- Give input/advice to tendering unit for identification and submission of new tenders
Deadline for submission of CV’s: Monday 8th July 2013
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Read more and apply here.