IBF International Consulting is a European development consultancy founded in Brussels in 1977 that is working on co-operation projects financed by international institutions like the European Commission and the World Bank.
Qualifications and Key competences:
- You are a student in the field of finance, accounting or business management
- Ability to work with figures
- Financial control, cost accounting knowledge
- The knowledge of the Bookkeeping rules is an asset
- Good English and French verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Microsoft Office practice (excel, outlook)
- Good organizational skills
Read more and apply here.