The European GNSS Agency (GSA) provides university students and graduates with a unique and first-hand experience in the working environment of the European Navigation Satellite Systems, and of the EU institutions in general.
Human Resources Department Traineeship
- Filed under Passed Deadlines
Description of the traineeship
The GSA announces a traineeship opportunity for European students and graduates. The trainee will support the daily operations of the Human Resources Department of the Agency.
The traineeship will take place at the GSA headquarters at Janovského 438/2, Prague 7, Czech Republic and shall last preferably from 1 February 2019 to 31 July 2019. The traineeship contract will be concluded for 6 months, which may be extended for further 3 months (maximum twice) or further 6 months (maximum once). The maximum duration of the contract is therefore 12 months. The GSA reserves the right, however, to conclude individual contracts according to which the traineeship commencement/end will deviate from the above dates specified.
Trainees receive a monthly grant for full-time traineeship of €1,000.00. If the traineeship is part-time, the grant will be proportionate.
Trainees may also be entitled to the reimbursement of their travel expenses from/to their place of origin.
Applications must be received by 18 January 2019 at 11:59 am (Prague local time).
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cosmopolitalians.eu/human-resources-department-traineeship/
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Facebook
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Google+
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Twitter
- Loading tweets...
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Procurement Trainee – European Investment Fund (EIF) 14/01/2019
- Business Process Assistant (Planning and Coordination Division) (ESCB/IO) – European Central Bank (ECB) 14/01/2019
- INTERN TRAINING METHODOLOGY DEVELOPMENT 13/01/2019
- INTERN PROJECT MANAGER 13/01/2019
- Project Assistant – Council of Europe Office in Sarajevo 12/01/2019
- VN 2016-14 Programme Support Assistant – International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Programme Officer at EED – European Endowment for Democracy
- Lawyer (Course Director) in European Environmental Law – ERA
- Campaign and Research Assistant Vacancy (Internship) – Crisis Action Brussels
- The European Union Delegation to Albania is looking for Project Officer
Austria Belgium Berlin Brussels CoE Communication Council of Europe Czech Republic Development EC Education English Environment EU EU Delegation Europe European Commission European Union France French Geneva Germany Health Human Rights International Organization for Migration IOM Italy Journalism London Luxembourg Media Migration New York PhD Strasbourg Switzerland The Netherlands Translation UK Ukraine UN UNDP USA Vienna Youth