Finance/ Accounting /Grants Traineeship – European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA)
- Filed under Passed Deadlines
Description of the traineeship
The European GNSS Agency (GSA) announces a traineeship opportunity for new graduates in Europe. The traineeship shall aim principally to aid in supporting the daily operations of the Finance department.
The traineeship will take place at the GSA headquarters in Janovskeho 438/2, Prague 7, Czech Republic and shall last preferably from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2018.
The traineeship contract shall be concluded for 6 months, which may be extended for further 3 months (maximum twice) or further 6 months (maximum once). The maximum duration of the contract is therefore 12 months.
However the GSA reserves the right to conclude individual contracts according to which the traineeship commencement/end will deviate from the above dates specified.
The Finance Department is seeking two separate profiles; however some crossover between the profiles may be requested:
Finance/Accounting traineeship and Finance/Grants traineeship
Trainees receive a monthly grant for full-time traineeship of €1,000.00. If the traineeship is part-time, the grant will be proportionate. Trainees may also be entitled to the reimbursement of their travel expenses from/to their place of origin.
Application deadline: 9 November 2017
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cosmopolitalians.eu/finance-accounting-grants-traineeship-european-global-navigation-satellite-systems-agency-gsa/
- PRS Common Minimum Standards Implementation Officer – European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA)
- Legal/Procurement Officer – European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA)
- Galileo Search and Rescue (SAR) Service Manager – European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA)
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Facebook
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Google+
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Twitter
- Loading tweets...
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Procurement Trainee – European Investment Fund (EIF) 14/01/2019
- Business Process Assistant (Planning and Coordination Division) (ESCB/IO) – European Central Bank (ECB) 14/01/2019
- INTERN TRAINING METHODOLOGY DEVELOPMENT 13/01/2019
- INTERN PROJECT MANAGER 13/01/2019
- Project Assistant – Council of Europe Office in Sarajevo 12/01/2019
- What Are the Main Sources of Data for Marketing Research?
- What are the Different Challenges to International Trade?
- Junior Policy Analyst / Policy Analyst – EU migration and mobility policies
- (Junior) Mandate Officer – European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Junior Project Certification Manager – General Aviation, EASA
Austria Belgium Berlin Brussels CoE Communication Council of Europe Czech Republic Development EC Education English Environment EU EU Delegation Europe European Commission European Union France French Geneva Germany Health Human Rights International Organization for Migration IOM Italy Journalism London Luxembourg Media Migration New York PhD Strasbourg Switzerland The Netherlands Translation UK Ukraine UN UNDP USA Vienna Youth