Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organizations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com.
Is your nonprofit eligible for Google Ad Grants?
- To be eligible for the Google Ad Grants program, organizations must:
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by your country; please see your country’s charity status definition below.
- Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a functioning website with substantial content
- Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for Google Ad Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centres, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
Google Ad Grants Program Details
Google Ad Grantees receive free AdWords advertising on Google search result pages. Ad Grantees build and manage their own AdWords accounts similar to paying advertisers, but participate with the following restrictions:
- A daily budget set to $329 USD, which is equivalent to about $10,000 per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google search result pages
- Only run text ads