EuroCham offers an interesting and challenging internship opportunity in the Marketing & Communications department for EU students that are curious about the workings of EU business in frontier markets. You can expect a professional and international work environment at the interface between the European business community and the Myanmar government.
We highly encourage applications from students who can integrate the internship in their university studies. Minimum duration: 5 months.
– Excellent command of English
– Very good knowledge of MS Office
– Undergraduate degree or previous professional and/or volunteering experience
The ideal candidate will also possess the following additional assets:
– Experience in graphic design, video and photo editing
– Experience in project management
– Strong analytical and problem-solving capacity
Moreover, the successful candidate will have the following personal skills:
– High degree of intercultural sensitivity
– Solution-oriented thinking and hands-on mentality
– Ability to work in a team and independently
– Highly detail oriented
– Ability to handle multiple assignments and requests and prioritize accordingly
– Ability to meet assigned deadlines
– You will work with and report to the Marketing & Communication Manager
– 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
– Position to be filled as soon as possible
– a small monthly housing allowance will be provided
Applications (CV and motivation letter) should be addressed to Mr. Filip Lauwerysen, Executive Director of EuroCham Myanmar, exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview.
Application deadline: Fri 31 August, 2018