The scholarship competition is organized biannually with the goal of helping people discover and further develop their literary skills. It goes a long way in helping participants make appraisal their writing abilities and consequently motivate them to make serious considerations about their future in the industry.
You are required to write an essay consisting of 900-1000 words, following the MS Word Format. All work must be composed in English language, and you are required to mention all your contact info on a separate page. We a have strict policy against plagiarism and we advise the candidates to refrain from engaging in plagiarism, as we will thoroughly examine each essay to ensure that the writers have produced original content. Your essay will get disqualified if it is suspected to be plagiarized. Remember, make sure to provide us with an essay that has not been published before, so even if you are an employed blogger or writer, we want you to provide us fresh and original content.
- Is globalization good or bad?
- Should animals be used for research?
- Should Video Games Be Considered a Sport?
- How Should Children Be Taught About Puberty and Sex?
- Are Children of Illegal Immigrants Entitled to a Public Education?
- Can Money Buy You Happiness?
- Should Marijuana Be Legal?
- Should Students Be Required to Take Drug Tests?
- Should Euthanasia Be Legal in Every State?
- Do Poor People ‘Have It Easy’?
The winners will be awarded prizes, the 1st winner will be awarded $500, and the 2nd runner-up will be given $300 while the 3rd runner-up will be awarded $100.
And that’s not all, the top 10 contestants will be reviewed and shortlisted to receive a job offer!
There are absolutely no eligibility criteria and no entry fees.
Submissions are accepted till March 10, 2016. 11:00 PM UCT