The internship is designed for 6 months, full-time, beginning on the 1st of February 2015, but a shorter duration or part-time arrangements are possible.
The internship would suit a candidate with a recent graduate degree in journalism, media, communications, or similar. Knowledge of political science and international relations are an asset.
– Monitor media;
– Liaise with international and local media; organise interviews;
– Provide assistance to the Communications Officers and Online Editor;
– Draft media outputs, such as press releases and newsletters; and
– Maintain the Crisis Group database of media contacts.
– Excellent verbal and written command of English and French; and
– Enrolled in or recently completed a post graduate degree in journalism, communications or similar, or have relevant experience in communications.
Application deadline: 10 January 2015