The International Crisis Group (ICG) is seeking an intern to volunteer for six months with the Brussels Research Unit on a full-time basis, starting in January 2014. The internship would suit a candidate with a recent degree in international relations, conflict studies, political science or similar.
- Research and draft background materials on conflict issues for Research Unit staff and field personnel;
- Assist with the preparation and publication of CrisisWatch, Crisis Group’s monthly bulletin on conflict around the world;
- Assist with monitoring conflict prevention resources and maintaining and updating the Research Unit’s conflict prevention library and intranet;
- Assist in proofreading and preparing Crisis Group reports for publication;
- Assist in updating Crisis Group’s website;
- Carry out administrative duties relevant to the Research Unit’s work;
- Provide support to the office of the President as needed; and
- Provide general administrative support to the Brussels office.
The deadline for applications is 25 November 2013.