Together with EUREKA Individual projects and Eurostars projects, Clusters are one of EUREKA’s three support instruments. Each Cluster covers one specific industry sector; they are public-private partnerships uniting major companies and national innovation agencies.
Clusters projects are initiated through calls for funding application, where SMEs and universities are invited to join projects putting them directly in touch with large companies and multinationals.
Here are our currently open calls for Cluster projects:
· ACQUEAU – EUREKA’s water tech Cluster’s. The deadline to submit a project proposal is 15 January 2015.
· Celtic-Plus – This Cluster specialises in telecommunications, including smartphone and other Internet-based services. You can apply for funding from Celtic-Plus until 10 February 2015.
· CATRENE – Micro and nano-electronics are the centre-focus of this Cluster. The nextdeadline for project applicants is 13 February 2015.
· EUROGIA2020 – This cluster finances projects in clean energy. The next deadline for the submission of a project application is 6 March 2015.
· EURIPIDES² – EURIPIDES² specialises in smart systems, which are electronic systems integrated in objects, vehicles, textiles or even human bodies. The next deadline for the submission of a project proposal is 11 March 2015.