The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is coming to your cities in January/ February 2016.
Now the world’s top business schools are within your reach!
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One and small group meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Thematic panel discussions featuring B-schools and Alumni
- Individual consulting sessions and GMAT test preparation
- Many scholarship opportunities
Why get an MBA?
– Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
– The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Financial Times 2015)
– More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
Get ahead with an MBA.
Among the prestigious business schools participating in the Access MBA Tour:
INSEAD,HEC, London Business School, IESE, Manchester Business School, ESCP Europe, IE, SDA Bocconi, Hult, ESMT, Copenhagen Business School, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Vlerick … and many more!
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, REGISTER TODAY FOR FREE: