World of Children® Award provides funding and recognition to support life-changing work for children by discovering and elevating only the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
Do you know someone who meets this standard who is making a positive impact on the lives of children? Until April 1, 2014, you can nominate a hero to receive a 2014 World of Children Award.
All Nominees must be able to attend the Awards Ceremony on November 6, 2014 in order to be considered for an Award.
- January 1, 2014 – Nominations open online
- April 1, 2014 (at 11:59 PST) – Nominations close
- April – August 2014 – Review and investigative process
- Mid-August 2014 – All finalists notified
- November 6, 2014 – Annual Awards Ceremony in New York City