Intern – Inclusive Finance
Intern – Inclusive Finance at UNCDF, Bangkok
The Intern will assist the Financial Inclusion Practice Area team in Bangkok by working primarily on the regional project initiatives in the ASEAN area but also in supporting ongoing financial inclusion projects carried out by UNCDF in the country offices of Asia-Pacific Region.
The intern will work under the primary supervision of the Senior Technical Advisor, Inclusive Finance (Asia) in the Regional Office Bangkok.
The intern will be responsible for:
- Provide backstopping to key activities of the regional inclusive finance team involved in the ASEAN projects.
- Assist in liaising with UNCDF country office teams
- Assist in carrying out technical research through pertinent websites, internal and external publications in the area of ASEAN financial integration.
- Assist in data collection and assessment of outputs as part of the ASEAN project activities.
- Provide support on the development of the regional team ASEAN portfolio reports and communication materials.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Application deadline: 28 February 2014
Read more and apply here.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cosmopolitalians.eu/intern-inclusive-finance/