The University of Southern California (USC) is offering global fellows international internship programme. It provides funding for USC undergraduates who are United States citizens to live and intern in Asia for an eight-week period. During the summer students will be selected on the basis of interest in Asia and the capability of satisfying the requirements of the internship sponsors.
- increase student understanding of international business, politics, and culture
- establish relationships with professionals in their field/industry
- gain invaluable work experience under the supervision of International and/or American organizations abroad
- serve as ambassadors and representatives of the University of Southern California and the United States
- Must maintain good academic standing
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at USC
- Must graduate between December 2016 and May 2019
- United States citizens holding valid US passports
- Must be available to work for a continuous eight-week period between June 3 – July 31, 2016.
The program provides approximately $6,000 for each student depending on the internship location and housing situation. This amount will be adequate to cover basic expenses, such as airfare, local transportation, food and lodging. The program is not intended to cover all expenses, therefore Global Fellows should be prepared to contribute financially to their experience and budget wisely.
Internship application deadline is December 4, 2015.