Conditions: Full time, reimbursement for expenses offered
Are you looking for an internship in the heart of Europe? Would you like to work in an EU public affairs consultancy? Bureau Brussels is looking for two enthusiastic trainees as of 1 February 2018.
We can offer you a challenging and diverse traineeship in a small team. You will support our team by monitoring European and international policy developments, stakeholder research and analysis and drafting documents (e.g. position papers).
What are we looking for?
- You are in the final stages of your University studies or have just graduated
- Good command of the English language
- Good command of the Dutch language is an asset
- Understanding of European decision-making procedures
- Research and organizational skills
- Available between 1 February 2018 and 31 July 2018
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 21 December 2017, 17.30h
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held in January 2018.