Political Intelligence is an independent European public affairs consultancy, with offices in the key European markets. We provide our clients with practical public affairs advice that helps them to achieve their business objectives. Our professional and dedicated consultancy service includes political monitoring and intelligence, stakeholder engagement programmes, political and policy research, strategic advice, event management, public affairs training as well as trade association and coalition management. With our interdisciplinary team, we deliver a comprehensive public affairs service throughout the EU. For more information, please visit: www.political-intelligence.com.
- You will be based in our Brussels office, focussing on both Belgian and EU public affairs. The internship will include policy research and organizational support for our clients in the digital sector, food and beverages as well as other fields.
- Assist in the work for key client accounts
- Follow debates in the main Belgian and European institutions
- Monitor news and social media
- Report on conferences, seminars, hearings
- Research on a variety of issues, as required by clients’ needs
- Write summaries, briefings and reports
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You hold a university or university-level degree
- You have a sound knowledge of Belgian and EU institutions
- You aspire to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- There will be an allowance of +/- €700 per month
- The internship would start ideally end January 2018 for a period of 4-6 months
- The office working languages are English, French and Dutch
How to apply?
- Send a very short personalized email (max 100 words, no cover letter), CV (max 2 pages, no Europass CV) and your availability to email@example.com
- Deadline for application: 03/01/2018