Team Secretary at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP needed.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP is one of the leading international law firms, with a total staff of approximately 5000 people, working across 28 offices in 17 countries.
• Typing and word-processing, proof reading of work to ensure that completed documents have been produced to an appropriately high standard. Providing a confidential support service to the counsel/associates on any department related matters.
• Maintaining an effective and up to date filing system which ensures easy retrieval of relevant materials.
• Answering telephone calls promptly in the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer manner. Full message taking, actioning and following up. Checking of voicemail regularly and responding to messages where appropriate.
• Email management, including printing/distributing/filing all deal or department related emails as appropriate and dealing with queries in partner’s absence.
• Diary management including coordinating and arranging meetings etc using Calendar (electronic diary system). Following up where appropriate.
• Organising meetings, sending out meeting requests, liaising with parties involved.
• Travel arrangements for client meetings and invoicing or travel expenses.
• Updating client contacts, client lists and other mailing lists. BRUBS670793/1
• Billing: Invoices are produced every quarter which are prepared by the secretary upon request.
• Day to day administrative tasks to ensure smooth running of the office; dealing with service departments, organising photocopying etc. in timely fashion.
• Occasional exterior missions
Read more and apply here.