You can apply for Unibo Action 2 if:
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen Degree Programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- you will sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
SAT (if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme)
GRE (if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme)
- you are younger than 30 years.
SAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorised centres in various countries around the world; they are held in English. You must enrol for the tests on the websites of the organisations managing the tests.
The codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are: for SAT 6993; for GRE 7850.
Timing and methods:
- Publication of the call for applications: January 2016 – the call is now available
- Applications deadline: 31 March 2016 at 5.00 pm (CET)
- Publication of results: April 2016
Application must be completed using Studenti Online, as explained in the call for applications.
Warning: you must sit the SAT or GRE test by the deadline for receipt of applications. The only useful date for sitting the SAT test outside of the U.S.A. is 23/01/2016 (registration deadline: 28/12/2015).