Date: Monday, 11 July 2016 09:30 – 17:00
Venue: European Vocational Training Association
City: Bruxelles, Belgium
RedKnight’s SME Instrument Masterclass has been expertly designed to equip small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with the tools and information required to complete and submit a competitive application to the European Commission’s SME instrument programme for funding.
Broken into 3 parts, the Masterclass begins with an overview of the programme; ensuring attendees are clear on the aims and objectives of the programme. The second part will provide attendees with hints and tips on what to include in the three sections of the proposal, which are; Excellent, Impact and Implementation. The third part of the training will provide attendees with a detailed walk through of the proposal forms, and an opportunity to begin writing their application under the guidance of the trainers.
This event has been conceived for SMEs and consultancies from all countries who can apply for the SMEs instrument, namely: EU28, Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland (partial association), Faroe Islands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Georgia.
Feedbacks from previous sessions
- It was a fruitful session for all the enterprises that attended. We strongly believe that the companies left the session with a much deeper knowledge about the SME Instrument programme. The practical experience of RedKnight provided added value to the session and the support and information delivered was very well structured and will be useful for the enterprises carrying out a proposal. – (Mrs Isabel Braga da Cruz, Senior Manager, PortugalFoods – Portugal)
- It was a pleasure to work with RedKnight’s specialist team. Their knowledge, guidance and support added a tremendous amount of simplicity to the entire process and we especially appreciated their willingness to help at any stage. – (Ms Yogita Khetia, Head of Marketing, Think Productivity Ltd – UK)
- The workshop was very useful. This was the best training I have ever experienced. It is a great idea to stay in touch in the future. – (Ms Rakhima Zhumaliyeva, Associate Professor, Suleyman Demirel University – Kazakhstan)
- [It was our] best funding training so far. Clear, efficient and full of detailed information, as well as sharing experiences. [We are] hoping to collaborate with RedKnight soon! – (Ms Tiiina Heinikainen, Project Coordinator, Kouvola Innovation Ltd – Finland)
What makes the difference?
- The duration of the training: information condensed in a one-day session – RedKnight is aware that time is the most precious commodity to a small business, therefore the agenda has been expertly tailored to requiring one day out of the office (10am-4pm).
- Limited audience: to ensure high quality interaction and exchange with the trainers.
The timing: just ahead of the upcoming deadlines it will allow you enough time to assimilate the content of the training and formulate your proposals.
Over 25 years expertise: Prof. Peter Quantick has been an expert reviewer and evaluator for the European Commission for more than 25 years.
Hands-on approach: utilising the RedKnight 15 step proposal planner, attendees will leave the day with a draft application, which can then be further developed after the event and be submitted to the next cut-off date of the SME instrument programme.
Tangible outcomes: the participants leave with a clear idea of their innovation project, the feasibility study and a forward plan to complete a full proposal.
The Masterclass will follow the below agenda:
9:30 – 10:00 Registration and coffee
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome and introductions
10:15 – 11.30 SME instrument ‘Overview’
11:30 – 13:00 SME instrument ‘Proposal Writing’
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch Break*
14:00 – 16:45 Writing your SME instrument application (Workshop)
16:45 – 17:00 Questions and Answers
*Lunch and refreshments is provided as part of the fee. Please let the organisers know if you have any specific dietary requirements.
€495.00 (VAT excl. – VAT applies only to UK participants)