About the position: main responsibilities
- Participate in proposal strategy, design, writing, and review sessions throughout the life of the proposal;
- Research, write and edit technical material for proposals;
- Conduct requirements analysis for clients and collect input;
- Successfully interact and manage client relationships, potential partners and/or local staff, gather operational information and country context, and analyze the competitive environment for considering the organization’s differentiators;
- Attend and participate in divisional business development and capture meetings.
- At least 3 years of EU grant writing (H2020, FTI, or any other science and innovation track), with demonstrated success;
- A Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Science and Engineering, European Affairs, Business, or similar (Alternatively, a degree in another area with demonstrated professional experience in these fields);
- In Brussels or ready to relocate to Brussels and working full time.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written; and preferable that part of your academic track has been conducted in English.
- Knowledge of the SME Instrument;
- Prior experience in dealing directly with clients;
- Can read and understand business plans.
EU Startup Services offers a competitive starting base compensation of +/- €2500 depending on qualification and experience. Success fees for successful proposals are also awarded.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please contact us by sending your CV and a short cover letter to Alessandra Maffettone at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject line “Senior Proposal Writer”. Interviews will be ongoing and only selected candidates will be contacted. Starting date: as negotiated.
Every application will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible and no later 30 October 2017.