The General Secretariat of the Council (Secretariat) organises a contest relating to the renovation of its logo and graphic charter.
Candidates to this contest are invited to submit proposals for a renovated logo. The development of the extensive graphic charter is not expected at this stage. A jury will be established by the contracting authority with the objective to select a winner based on criteria described in the technical specifications of the contest. Should a winner be selected by the Jury, on the basis of the proposed logo(s), the successful candidate would then, and then only, have to negotiate and sign a contract for a maximum amount of 60.000 Euros. The contract will be aimed at renovating the current graphic charter on the basis of the renovated logo selected by the Jury. The
terms and conditions of the draft contract will be part of the contest documents package to be sent to the selected candidates.
– 26 August: Closing date for the applications,
– 2 September: Information to the candidates regarding the outcome of their application to the contest,
– 9 September: Contest documents package forwarded to selected candidates,
– 7 October: Proposals are submitted,
– Mid-October: Selection of renovated logo by Jury,
– Early November: Signing of contract on development of graphic charter,
– Late December – early 2014: delivery of graphic charter.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMTTING APPLICATION: 26 August 2013
Read more and submit your application here.