The European Central Bank (ECB) is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Publications Assistant (part time 50%)
The Directorate General Research of the European Central Bank (ECB) is responsible for conducting and coordinating ECB-wide economic research on issues of relevance to either the conduct of monetary policy or the fulfilment of other tasks and functions of the ECB. The Directorate General is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Publications Assistant to assist with the management of the ECB’s Working Paper Series.
The successful applicant will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- provide administrative support in relation to the publication of the ECB’s Working Paper Series;
- master the processes involved in the management of the ECB’s Working Paper Series;
- interact positively with counterparts throughout the ECB, in particular those in the areas of Communications and Official Publications, as well as with external parties;
- organise the monthly editorial board meetings, including agenda planning and taking minutes;
- perform regular Open Text Livelink key-user activities for administering, monitoring and supporting the WPS DARWIN workspace.
Closing Date for Applications: 13.06.2014