Reserve list for Project Officers in the Operational Units – Contract Agent (FGIV) (F/M) VACANCY NOTICE REF.: ERA/CA/2015/001-OPE
The jobholder will work in one of the Units (Cross Acceptance, ERTMS, Interoperability Safety) under the direct responsibility of a Head of Unit or Head of Sector. Due to the sensitivity of the job, a high sense of confidentiality is required from the successful candidate.
Main functions and responsibilities:
- To assist and advise the Head of Unit and/or the Head of Sector in preparing recommendations, advice and opinion and managing working parties and other meetings;
- To prepare reports, statistics and data analysis;
- To contribute to the maintenance and development of registers and databases;
- To organise and perform the consultation of interested parties;
- To liaise with other project officers and other units to ensure consistency between the relevant activities;
- To assist with the Agency’s contribution to Railway Research activities;
- To contribute to the Agency’s transverse activities (Quality Management System, Document Management System, Communication).
Monthly basic salary: minimum 3.170,61 EUR with a weighting factor of 16,8 % (from 01/07/2014) plus specific allowances where applicable
Place of employment: Valenciennes, France
Deadline for applications: 05/05/2015 (midnight CET, Valenciennes local time)