Project Assistants (Grade B1/B2)
Office of the Directorate General of Programmes
Council of Europe Office in Bucharest
Under the authority of the Head of Office, the incumbent will provide administrative support to the Project team during the implementation of the European Union and Council of Europe Joint Project Cybercrime@EAP – Cybercrime@Eastern Partnership II (international cooperation) and Cybercrime@Eastern Partnership III (public/private cooperation)’ within the framework of the Partnership for Good Governance.
Employment is limited to the duration of the project which is expected to end on 31 December 2018.
The incumbent performs the following key duties in close co-operation with the Project team, and in accordance with the Organisation’s procedures, guidelines and priorities, with a concern for quality, efficiency, accuracy and confidentiality:
- prepares and follows up on draft purchase orders, administrative arrangements and contracts;
- handles travel and accommodation arrangements;
- undertakes missions in support of project activities;
- assists in the editing of reports, reads and makes grammatical corrections of texts; checks translations;
- follows project finances;
- reports to the supervisor on activities in progress and if and when problems occur;
- shares information between management and the project team;
- receives, reviews and dispatches incoming correspondence and e-mails; organizes files;
- drafts and formats standard correspondence, memos and presentations in accordance with instructions;
- carries out other assignments under this project as necessary.
Please note that the incumbent may be required to perform other duties not listed in the vacancy notice.
Please note that the remuneration for this position is 1009.60 Euro (gross monthly salary).
Location : Bucharest
Closing date: 03 April 2018