SOLARKIOSK AG is the energy gateway to untapped markets at the Base of the Pyramid (BoP). SOLARKIOSK has developed an award winning technology/design, intertwined with an award winning inclusive business model offering sustainable energy products and services to BoP customers. SOLARKIOSK AG is based as a Holding in Berlin (Germany) with currently six subsidiaries in Africa as well as projects in ten countries in Africa/Asia/Americas. Flat hierarchies, a high degree of personal responsibility, quick decision-making, cordial teamwork, and a highly dynamic and innovative business environment characterize our company.
They are looking for a highly motivated Project Accountant/Controller with immediate availability.
- Carry out financial planning, budgeting and cost control for an EU-financed project;
- Ensure compliance with EU and company guidelines;
- Prepare monthly financial project report (actuals, forecast and budget);
- Establish a financial reporting and monitoring system for project capital expenditures and costs;
- Coordinate with subsidiaries and project partners in maintaining effective financial records and controls;
- Assist the Project Manager with the preparation of annual reports to the EU.
Experience and skills
- Degree in accounting, controlling or financial management;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in project controlling and accounting;
- Must have experience with accounting/controlling in the context of EU financed projects (proven track record);
- IT-affinity and experience with various accounting software programs and databases, with the ability to develop templates;
- High analytical skills, structured working methods;
- Capacity to work independently and under minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain effective relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds;
- Team player, open-minded and cooperative;
- Perfect command of spoken and written German and English, French knowledge an asset.
Location: Berlin, Germany