The Energy Community Secretariat is one of the institutions established under the Treaty establishing the Energy Community. The Energy Community is an International Organization with its seat in Vienna.
The Secretariat has overall monitoring, coordinating and enforcement functions in regard with the implementation of the Treaty.
The Programme Executive Assistant shall be responsible for the following:
• Assisting in preparing, managing and monitoring/reporting outsourced technical assistance (studies, expert support, etc.);
• Assisting in preparing (drafting, preparing documentation, budgeting etc.), managing and monitoring/reporting projects supported by European and international donors;
• Assisting in performing procurement (tender documentation, public procurement procedures, awarding contracts);
• Assisting in the overall contract management (preparing and implementing contracts);
• Providing professional assistance and overall support to the office maintenance; Identify needs and negotiate costs, services and arrangements with external suppliers as required, e.g., group and individual hotel rates, catering and technical services, etc.;
• Drafting routine correspondence;
• Assistance in maintaining human resources files of the Programme;
• Performance of any other tasks as requested by the Head of Unit or the Directors.
Citizenship of a Party to the Treaty (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine or the European Union) is a prerequisite.
The selected candidate will be offered a contract for the duration of the project, with a probation period of 6 months. The duty station is in Vienna.
Application deadline: 19 September 2016, noon CET