The EU Executive Agencies are looking for project/programme officers andproject/programme advisers to be recruited as contract staff.
As project/programme officer or adviser, your tasks may include:
- General programme management : grant cycle management and call for tenders management
- Preparation of technical specifications for call for tenders
- Evaluation, monitoring and promotion of calls for proposals
- Evaluation, monitoring and negotiation of projects
- Financial evaluation of projects and programs
- Preparation of reports and statistics
- Project/programme management support
To apply for the project/programme officer position (function group III), you should have:
- post-secondary education, or
- secondary education and at least three years’ relevant professional experience.
To apply for the project/programme adviser position (function group IV), you should have:
- completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma.
You also need:
- EU citizenship
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language
- plus a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German.
Salary: EUR 2 476,74 (function group III) / EUR 3 170,61 (function group IV) (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
Deadline for registration: this call is open for registration without any deadline for submitting applications