The European Cities and Regions Networking for Innovative Transport Solutions (Polis) is the network of European cities and regions working together to deploy innovative solutions for a more sustainable mobility.
For its Brussels office, Polis is looking for an office assistant that will be employed full time on a long term contract. Ideally, he/she should be able to join the Polis team at the beginning of April 2017.
The office assistant is responsible for:
– the reception (phone, mail, fax, welcome external visitors, calendar management);
– daily office activities such as updating the contact database, liaising with office equipment suppliers and with the external IT consultant;
– organisation of internal and external meetings (hotel and travel information, catering, badges, registrations, delegate packs, welcoming participants);
– organisational support for the Polis annual conference, including management of incoming registrations, website updates, processing abstracts, programme updates;
– administrative support to Secretary General and other Polis staff (general administrative tasks, travel arrangements, minutes of staff meetings, etc.);
– communications support, including updates of the Polis website, management of mailshots, and monitoring of publications