McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to apply for the Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2017!
Application deadline is March 6, 2017.
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. They do so every day, internally and with our clients. They have also published numerous acclaimed pieces that demonstrate the importance of women in leadership, including Women Matter and the Centered Leadership project. Now they would like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey with them.
They are looking to get to know more women just like you:
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
- Women who actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
Ultimately, they are looking for women who want to use their talents to make positive change in their lives and the world we share.
If you are thinking “wow, this sounds like me!” they would like to offer you an opportunity to apply for a Next Generation Women Leaders Award! This is your opportunity to learn more about McKinsey and our people and to join an exceptional international network of talented women.
Winners will be awarded:
- 2,000 Euros (or equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, an independent project/entrepreneurial venture, or anything else you wish to do with the money
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants
- Guaranteed invite to selected McKinsey events