The 2-day Internet of Things (IoT) masterclass provides a complete overview of regulatory concepts, mechanisms, and challenges related to the provision of IoT services across Europe.
Topics covered include:
- Connectivity, spectrum and other telecoms-related elements relevant to IoT services
- Privacy framework affecting IoT services
- The impact of the new cybersecurity rules on the IoT ecosystem
- The EU framework ensuring the free flow of data within the EU, portability, and the adaptation of the liability rules to the IoT environment
- Recent EU developments to improve access to data