Vacancy Notice for the position of Legal Officer (Contract Agent, Grade FG.IV) in the
Director’s Office of the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators
The purpose of the Agency is to assist National Regulatory Authorities in exercising, at Community level, the regulatory tasks that they performed in the Member States and, where necessary, to coordinate their action.
The Agency is looking for a Legal Officer who would be assigned to the Director’s Office of the Agency and will report to the Chief Legal Advisor, also in the Director’s Office.
The duties of the post advertised concern the provision of legal service and specific legal advice to the Agency which may include the following:
– Providing legal advice on staff, financial and contractual matters,
– Providing legal advice on data protection law,
– Reviewing public procurement notices and contracts to be signed by the Agency and overseeing the procurement function,
– Providing legal advice on the legal validity and liability related to acts and decisions
of the Agency,
– Providing legal advice on inter-institutional matters,
The Legal Officer may be required, at times, to assist in other areas of work of the Agency and the Director’s office, according to needs and priorities, as defined by the Director of the Agency and the Chief Legal Advisor.
The indicative gross basic monthly salary for grade FG.IV, Grade 13, step 1, is 3145.45 EUR.
The Agency’s is located in Ljubljana (Slovenia).
Applications must be sent by e-mail by 7th September 2014 (closing time 23:59