- Under the guidance of the National Program Officer the JPO will work in the design, approval and implementation of the economic rights and economic empowerment of women programs and projects, which include the following components:
– Food and nutrition security concerning women.
– Environmental rights and gender equality
– The effects of climate change on women, especially those that are in vulnerable situation in the rural areas.
- Collaboration with resource mobilization. Specifically, to define and elaborate a fundraising strategy
for the UN Women 2014-2017 Strategic Programme in Ecuador
This post is opened in the context of the Junior Professional Officer (JPO) scheme sponsored by the Government of the Belgium and is addressed exclusively to Belgian and European Union nationals who have successfully completed the training programme (Cycle d’Information Générale) organized by the Belgian Technical Cooperation (BTC / CTB).