The European Union National Institutes (EUNIC) is looking for Communications Assistant (Intern).
Main responsibilities of the Communications Assistant
• Assist in re-development of EUNIC website
• Assist management and maintenance of the EUNIC websites and social media
• Assist in production of the EUNIC monthly newsletter
• Assist in all aspects of external and internal communication
• Contribute to production of promotional material
• Assist in minutes taking
• Proofreading of web, press and informational material
• Take a lead in developing a database of experts and journalists
• Assist in maintaining Poliglotti4.eu website and social media profiles
Duration of 6 months, start date 1 September 2013.
Read more and apply here.