Eurojust is currently looking to recruit a ICT Security & Business Continuity Assistant
The ICT Security & Business Continuity Assistant will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the ICT security measures and the Business Continuity Plan. He/she will directly report to the ICT Security Officer & Risk Manager under the supervision of the Head of the Corporate Services Unit.
1. Key accountabilities
The successful applicant will be performing the following activities:
- Implementing ICT security standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms and a variation of system environments and applications;
- Reviewing, testing and implementing security plans, products and control techniques once selected and agreed upon with the ICT security policy;
- Developing ICT security controls and advising and acting on implementation; monitoring performance;
- Assisting in risk assessments and related tests and audits to detect vulnerabilities in Eurojust systems in a timely manner;
- Investigating ICT security-related incidents, taking appropriate action when possible and escalating to appropriate next level when necessary;
- Keeping Business Continuity Plan documentation up to date;
- Assisting in testing the Business Continuity Plan on a regular basis;
- Liaising with appropriate internal and external stakeholders when required; and
- Acting as contact person for Eurojust staff in the event ICT security-related incidents occur or questions arise.
2. Eligibility criteria
The selection procedure is open to applicants who satisfy the following eligibility criteria on the closing date for application:
2.1. General requirements
The applicant must:
- Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union;
- Enjoy full rights as a citizen;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service;
- Produce the appropriate character references as to his/her suitability for the performance of his/her duties;
- Be physically fit to perform his/her duties; and
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
2.2. Minimum qualifications and professional experience
- A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma and after having obtained the diploma at least three years of appropriate professional experience,
- A level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to postsecondary education, and after having obtained the diploma, at least six years of appropriate professional experience;
- Thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
Type and duration of contract: TA (five years, with possibility of renewal)
Monthly basic salary: € 3 424.90
Place of employment: The Hague, Netherlands
Application deadline: 27/3/2015 at 00:00 CET