ICC – the international language association offers traineeships, lasting in general 3-6 months, whereby a six-month internship is preferred.
Interns contribute to the different activities of the ICC which include:
- organisation of international events and meetings (e.g. the ICC annual conference)
- regular updating and maintenance of the website as well as of the ICC’s presence on social media platforms
- assistance in the implementation of projects
- processing of financial and strategic documentation
- email, telephone and postal correspondence, chiefly in English, the standard language of communication of the association
The next available traineeship will start in October 2013 and the deadline for the applications is August 20th.
Read more and apply here.