As an HR Officer International Mobility you are responsible for preparing, organizing and administering cross-border movements of IBA employees, in accordance with IBA policies.
- You manage all technical and compliance aspects in relation to various types of assignments (including expatriates): contractual, Social Security, taxation and immigration requirements, as well as the practical relocation and installation of our assignees and their families;
- You ensure a streamlined implementation and follow-up throughout the entire duration of the assignments, supporting the assignees directly and indirectly, coordinating with the internal Shared Service Centers and outside suppliers;
- You advise and support HR representatives and line managers with regard to current and future assignments, in terms of approach, costing, process and technicalities;
- You participate in ad-hoc projects and continuous improvement initiatives;
- You will report to the Director, Compensation, Benefits & HR Systems
Kind of contract:Open-ended