EMSIGMA2 provides scholarships to Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia) to spend a mobility period in European Union and viceversa on a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-Doctorate and Staff). The scholarships cover subsistence allowances, travel costs, tuition/registration fees and insurance costs.
The Erasmus Mundus Programme EMSIGMA2 is open to higher education institutions and to any organisation active in the field of higer education and research as well as to undergraduate students, master, doctoral candidates, teachers, researchers and university staff (academic and/or administrative) from Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia).
There are scholarship opportunities for Undergraduate (Bachelor), Post Graduate (Masters), Doctorate (PhD), Post Doctorate and Staff exchanges.
Who can participate?
The funding opportunities are the following:
• Students in higher education can receive scholarships for:
– Undergraduate studies (Action 2);
– Masters studies (Actions 1 and 2);
• Doctoral candidates can receive fellowships for:
– Doctoral studies (Actions 1 and 2);
– Post-doctoral studies (Action 2);
• Teachers and researchers can receive fellowships for:
– Teaching and research periods (Actions 1 and 2);
• Other academic staff can receive scholarships / fellowships under Actions 1 and 2
Deadline to apply: Midday, Wednesday 30th October 2013.