The Policy Adviser would be responsible for:
- Regular monitoring of relevant news and policy developments (consumer affairs, workers’ rights, taxation, etc.)
- Prepare legal/political assessment of legislative proposals
- Draft position papers/press releases and produce research on a wide range of complex legal/policy issues
- Support implementing the communication strategy of the association
- Support representing the association in meetings with the EU institutions and trade associations
DSE offers a permanent full time contract under Belgian law. The candidate will start ideally in January 2013.
Deadline for applications: 14 December 2012
Read more and apply here.