The Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), one of the world’s Top 10 think tanks, in cooperation with the Academic Swiss Caucasus Net (ASCN), is looking for
2 Research Assistants – “EU Neighbourhood, Foreign and Security Policy”
The posts are scheduled to start on 1 October 2014 and are limited to a six-month period.
The Research Assistants will work under the supervision of Prof. Steven Blockmans and contribute to the work of CEPS’ EU Foreign Policy Programme by:
- Providing research assistance for on-going projects on European neighbourhood, foreign and security policies
- Collecting and cataloguing relevant materials for the CEPS European Neighbourhood Watch newsletter
- Assisting in the organisation of events (workshops, roundtables, webinars etc.)
- Participating in events held by other organizations and taking minutes
- Support in maintaining and updating the programme’s network
- Contributing to other on-going activities of the programme
The Research Assistants will also get supervision on their research or PhD project.
The call is open for national and permanent resident of Armenia or Georgia.
The Research Assistants will be fully integrated into CEPS staff and will get a salary. Travel and visa expenses will be covered. CEPS offers a stimulating work environment of more than 50 colleagues of some 20 nationalities, based in the heart of Brussels.
Deadline for submitting the applications: 31 March 2014.