The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the biggest interdisciplinary student associations in Europe. It was founded on the 16th October 1989 and its aim is to support and develop student mobility. As a European-wide organization, ESN is using multiple channels to maintain an effective internal and external communication with the Network, our partners, associates and stakeholders.
ESN offers a Communication and Media Internship for students in higher education to work on their future communication projects in 2014.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting in all communication-related tasks, such as graphic designs, publications as well as working on the newsletter, esn.org, etc., the social media implementation, and the ESN online tools
- Contribution to the release of the internal ESN eXpress magazine and various external publications
Term and conditions
- For a duration of 6 months internship
- Living at the ESN House
- Transport cost from work to home and vice versa are covered
- Travel cost from home to Brussels and vice versa are covered
- Internship location will be the ESN headquarters at 15 Rue Hydraulique, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- The applicants must be available from 1st of October to March 2015
- Have an Erasmus Placement, or old Leonardo da Vinci or internship agreement with university, or apply through Eurodyssée
Required skills and experience:
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Creative writing skills
- Background in communication, media, graphic design or similar
- Familiar with the concepts of Social Media and online marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Precise and organised way of working
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
- Capability of working in a team as well as independently
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the Erasmus Student Network
- Knowledge of video editing and/or animation tools
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS, experience in web design
- Fluency in other European languages
Please send a short motivation letter, CV and examples of works related to communication and design to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the application is September 15, 23:59 CET.