The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) offers a Communication and Media Internship for students in higher education to work on their future communication projects in 2014.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting in all communication-related tasks, such as working on the newsletter, esn.org, etc., the social media implementation, graphic designs and the ESN online tools
- Contribution to the release of our internal ESN eXpress magazine and various external publications
Term and conditions:
- For a duration of 6 months internship
- Living at the ESN House
- Transport cost from work to home and vice versa are covered
- Travel cost from home to Brussels and vice versa are covered
- Internship location will be the ESN` headquarters at 15 Rue Hydraulique, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- The applicants must be available from April until October 2014
- Have an Erasmus Placement, or Leonardo da Vinci or internship agreement with university
Deadline for the application is March 15, 23:59 CET.