EuropaBio is looking for an Intern
Communications & National Associations Council Intern
EuropaBio is the European Association for Bioindustries, bringing together bioscience companies from all fields of research and development, testing, manufacturing and distribution of biotechnology products.
The Stage will be located within EuropaBio’s Communications and National Associations Council (NAC) Unit in Brussels and is for a six month period.
The Stagiaire tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in researching and drafting new communications materials and reports.
- Draft content and manage the distribution of the EuropaBio newsletters.
- Daily media monitoring.
- Database management.
- Assist with event management, including internal meetings of the NAC, and external stakeholder meetings.
- Preparing agendas and taking minutes at all NAC meetings.
- Manage the updating the public website (training provided).
- Help with a broad range of communications tasks supporting the work of EuropaBio’s Communications Manager and Secretary General.
- Research and analytical support for the NAC, with a particular focus on EU and national legislation effecting SMEs.
Terms and conditions
Working hours are from 09:00 until 18:00 Monday to Friday with a one hour break for lunch. EuropaBio meets local Health and safety requirements for the intern and will insure placement students against accidents in the workplace. The intern will be entitled to six days holiday plus national bank holidays.
Application deadline: 18 February 2014